Millerbernd Systems has the equipment, processes and experience to meet your machining requirements; whether they be CNC vertical machining or CNC lathe turning. Prototype to production quantities, small parts to weldments, we are equipped with the latest in CNC machine technology to meet demands for delivery and quality at a competitive value.
Vertical milling, or machining centers are a standard piece of equipment in the OEM and contract manufacturing communities. Having a variety of machines provides flexibility to meet quick-turn deliveries, and match the component to the right machine for size and tolerances required. Millerbernd Systems’ equipment base provides these advantages in both 40 taper and 50 taper machines for ultimate efficiency and accuracy.
- Okuma Millac 852V II CNC Vertical Mill, 50 taper: travel x = 80”, y = 34”, z = 30”
- Haas VF-5 CNC Vertical Mill, 40 taper: travel x = 50”, y = 25”, z = 22”
- Turn Pro GS18V and Bridgeport
Turning lathes are a vital piece of equipment for a custom machine and equipment fabricator. It also provides another offering to contract manufacturing clients. Horizontal turning lathes load the work piece on its axis to perform various operations such as cutting, sanding, knurling, drilling, facing and turning. Millerbernd Systems’ newest lathe INCLUDES capabilities far above these basic tasks, including milling and Y-axis (live tooling).
- Okuma LB 4000 BBMY 1500: 60” of travel, 17” maximum turning diameter, with Big Bore allowing 4.41” dia through hole. Repeatable accuracies to +/-0.0005”
- Dianichi DLG-30 Engine Lathe
- LeBlond Regal: 15” x 30”
Providing these offerings in machining and performing to ISO-compliance, our efficiencies ensure our regional leadership as a single source supplier.