Whether you are producing 640lb. Blocks or 500lb. Barrels, Millerbernd can provide you with the most efficient and cost effective solution. We can optimize your current production line or provide you with a new design layout that offers the best solution for optimal filling control, weight management, traceability, and precise quality production handling, while providing food safety and minimizing any cheese loss. We understand the critical process timing during cheese production, with concern for achieving proper knitting. We understand how each and every component in the packaging line is a significant player during cheese production. Millerbernd’s filling systems offer today’s cheese makers certainty in meeting their quality of cheese during production. Let our experience be your success.
- 304 or 316L Stainless Steel Construction
- Designed for 640lb Blocks & 500lb Barrels
– 640 Hoops: wood or plastic
– Barrels: round fiber, hexagon, steel, plastic
- Custom designed for plant specific needs
– Can be designed to run both blocks & barrels (same system)
- Fully Automated
- Sanitary Design
- USDA Compliant
Our curd filling system is manufactured to meet all USDA guidelines for the sanitary design and fabrication of dairy processing equipment. Designed to address safety, quality, production, efficiency, reliability and maintenance awareness.
Our customers will have the opportunity to work with highly experienced Mechanical, Process, and Automation Engineers that develop and deliver superior products and services. We offer Cheese Makers an option for competitive pricing, quality products and the delivery of complete customer satisfaction.
Other Associated Provisions
- Airlock Valve, Curd Conveying (Blowing or Vacuum System)
- Inline Scales (Prefill/Final fill)
- Complete Track System
- Inline Metal Detection
– Curd Reject
- Airlock Valve, Curd Conveying (Blowing System)
- Other Associated packaging equipment
- Process/CIP Piping
- Equipment Installation