Designed and Fabricated to Your Specifications
Our experienced craftsmen form rolled cylinders on machines designed and built by Millerbernd. We begin fabrication by processing raw steel plate in-house. Plates are then rolled into cylinders on pinch rollers or high-tonnage bulldozers. After rolling, cylinder seams are welded with a 100%, full penetration weld. Finally, each cylinder is stress relieved, checked for perfect size and roundness, blast cleaned, and can then be machined or welded as part of a complex weldment based on your specifications.
Rolled Cylinder Capabilities
- Diameters from 7 up to 144+ inches
- Single-piece construction of plate widths up to 120-inches
- Wall thickness from ¼ up to four or more inches
- Machining of interior and exterior surfaces
- Custom drilling and boring