Who We Are
The People Behind Millerbernd
Millerbernd Manufacturing Company fabricates standard, custom and innovative light poles and traffic signal structures, rolled rings and cylinders, and accessory components-earning us a great industry-wide reputation. We were founded in 1933 as a heavy metal fabricator, and ever since, we have designed and developed our own equipment and perfected our processes that keep us at the forefront of our industry.
We continually work toward meeting and exceeding our customer’s expectations in the areas of service quality, product quality, delivery, and cost while remaining positioned for growth. We understand customer expectations will continue to change. It is our goal to always be positioned to meet these changing expectations.
As we grow, it is critical to remain true to the values that have been a part of our culture since our inception in 1933.
Millerbernd Manufacturing Company is the perfect example of the American Dream.
Since opening a small 50-ft. x 50-ft. shop in 1937, Millerbernd has grown to cover a manufacturing arena covering 55 acres of land with more than 600,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space and an additional 19,000 sq. ft. of administrative and office buildings.